Best Krill Oils
Krill Oil Supplement - Antarctic Krill Oil 1250...
- Delivers a High Concentration of Omega-3s – In just two easy-to-swallow capsules, Viva Naturals Krill Oil delivers 1,250 mg of krill oil, providing 165 mg of EPA and 90 mg of DHA. Krill oil is 2.5x more easily utilized by the body than fish oil, making it a wise choice for those looking for an omega-3 supplement.*
- Supports Joint Health* – Knees, hips and shoulders not feeling like they used to? Adding krill oil to your wellness routine can support healthy joints.*
- Helps Maintain Brain Health & Working Memory* – With its high concentration of omega-3’s, including 90 mg of DHA, Viva Naturals Krill Oil can help you maintain a healthy brain, including much-needed support for your working memory.*
- Provides Protection Against Free-Radical Damage* – Unlike fish oil, krill oil contains astaxanthin, which works as a powerful antioxidant that can help protect your cells against free radicals.*
- Cuts “Fishy Burps” & Aftertaste – Viva Naturals Krill Oil is encapsulated in innovative Caplique capsules, limiting the fishy burps and aftertaste often experienced with lower-quality fish oil supplements.
Dr. Mercola, Antarctic Krill Oil, 90 Servings (180...
- Each Container of Krill Oil Contains 90 Servings
- Following Dr. Mercola’s belief in providing the best quality products, this product is MSC Certified
- Supports a healthy heart, overall joint comfort and immune function
- MSC certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no non krill species is captured
- All Dr. Mercola products are backed by a full 90-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us for your money back - no questions asked.
Antarctic Krill Oil (1000mg) with Omega-3s EPA &...
- More Krill for your dollar: Contains 1000 mg of Krill oil per SOFTGEL with more naturally occurring EPA, DHA, Phospholipids and Astaxanthin than any other Krill brand.
- Omega-3 Support: Made with Superba2 Krill Oil, a new advance formula clinically proven to increase omega-3 fatty acid levels in the body*.
- Less Krill smell with No Aftertaste: The new Superba2 has substantially reduced the Krill smell. The phospholipid-bound omega-3 fatty acids are water dispersible, making them easier to digest than fish oil. Goodbye gross, fishy aftertaste!
- Sustainably Sourced: Superba Krill is sustainably harvested and 100% traceable from sea to shelf. Certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and IKOS 5 star certified Krill Oil.
- Money Back Guarantee: If you’re not thrilled with our product, let us know within 90 days and receive a prompt and courteous refund. We stand behind our formula!^
Antarctic Krill Oil 1000mg Omega 3 Supplement by...
- Antarctic Krill Oil Omega 3 Supplement By Naturo Sciences - 100% K-REALÃÂ„Â Contains: EPA, DHA, Omega-6, Phospholipids, Astaxanthin 60 Softgels, 30 Servings
- Single Unit
NOW Supplements, Neptune Krill, Double Strength...
- DOUBLE STRENGTH/CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT*: This double strength product has twice the krill oil (1,000 mg per softgel) than our regular strength product (500 mg per softgel).
- SUPPORTS JOINT HEALTH*/100 PERCENT PURE NEPTUNE KRILL OIL: In addition, NKO naturally has astaxanthin, a powerful free radical scavenger and immune-supporting carotenoid.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Keto Friendly, Friend of the Sea, Non-GMO, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.